Physics Models Development
Wikki is famous for its ability to develop and implement models for all kinds of physical phenomena. Our in-depth knowledge of CFD and numerical methods allows us to select approaches that both adequately represent the physics and are achievable at the minimum necessary numerical cost. This can involve new sets of transport equations, deriving new model equations, expanding available models from literature and combining it all into a numerical application. Testing in close collaboration with our clients delivers tools that are ready for production use fulfilling the highest industrial CFD standards.
Examples for our areas of expertise are:
- Multiphase flow
- Naval hydrodynamics
- Fluid-structure interaction
- 6 Degree-of-freedom motion
- Combustion of gas, liquid and solid fuel
- Thermal radiation
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Viscoelastic/viscoplastic flow
- Advanced turbulence models
- Phase change: Evaporation and Solidification
- Mixing plane for turbomachinery
- Immersed boundary method
To utilize this experience in your next CFD project, please contact us.